These days almost everyone uses either, computers or smartphones. There are many data stored in these devices. If accidentally you delete any important file from your device, it can be an extremely frustrating situation for you.
4 Ways To Recover Deleted Files in 2021 – Step by Step Guide
In this guide, we will discuss some different and best ways to recover deleted files as well as iPhone data recovery tools. Let's get started!
Part 1- Use Dr. Fone to Recover Deleted Files
Furthermore, with this tool, you can recover deleted files from your iPhone too. It is a safe and quick way to recover deleted files or to recover deleted videos and photos. When you accidentally 'empty' the recycle bin, go for Dr.Fone-Data Recover tool. It is a user-friendly interface that allows you to have a safe way to have android and iPhone data recovery.
Features of Dr.Fone
1. Recover All Precious Data for You
2. Rooted and Unrooted Data Recovery
How to use Dr.Fone – Data Recovery Tool?
Step 1: Connect Your Device
Then, connect your device to the system and make sure that you have enabled the "USB Debugging" feature on it.
Step 2: Select Data Files to Scan
For instance, if you want to recover deleted photos, then you have to enable the gallery option first. And after selecting pictures, tap on the "Next" button.
Step 3: Select an Option before Scanning
And when you select scan for all files, it will take a little more time to complete the process. When you are done with this step, click on the "Next" button to begin the process.
Now, this tool will recover all your deleted files from the device. Make sure you do not disconnect your device throughout this process.
From an on-screen indicator, you can get to know how much process is completed.
Step 4: Recover Lost Data Files
And now, you can easily preview the files which you want to retrieve. Then select the files that you want to save and click on the "Recover" button option.
Part 2 – Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin
How to recover deleted files on android without a computer?
- Double-click or right-click on recycle bin to open it
- Select the file or folder which you want to recover
- Then right-click on the files and select the Restore option
Limitations of Using Recycle Bin for Data Recovery
- When you delete files by using Shift+Del keys, in that case, you cannot restore files from Recycle Bin.
- If the Recycle Bin is empty, then also you are not able to undo the process. Ultimately, you are not able to recover deleted files on android without a computer.
- All the files or data that you have deleted from "external" hard drives will not retain in Recycle Bin.
- You may not locate the deleted files in Recycle Bin after 30 days. It is because it is the default retention period of deleted files or data in Recycle Bin.
Part 3- Recover Deleted Files from Hard Drive
Step 1: Select the hard drive from where you have deleted files were deleted and click the "Scan" button.
Step 2: When you click on the scan button, the scanning process starts immediately. Depending on how huge the data is in the hard drive, it may take several minutes to several hours to complete the scanning process.
However, the result of the deleted files comes out rapidly, and then you can verify all the deleted files in that folder.
Limitations of Recovering Deleted Files from Hard Drive
- You cannot recover data from a physically damaged hard drive
- Risk of permanent data loss in if you accidentally make any wrong operation in this process
Part 3- Recover Deleted Files with Stellar Phoenix
Have a look at the given below steps:
Limitation of Using Stellar Phoenix
- Do not support as many file formats as compared to solutions
- Only the pro version of stellar phoenix can recover raid arrays or produce a disk image.