Truth is there will also be moments when you question if all your effort and hard work are worth it. "Do I still continue to study? Will I ever be able to reach my target? What if I am not meant for this?" This is when you will start to cast doubt over yourself but wait! Don't throw in the towel yet! This when you need a good pep talk in the form of inspirational quotes to lift you up again. Rest assured that all your struggle and effort will not be in vain! Here are 32 quotes to inspire and motivate you (again) when the going gets really tough for you.
32 Inspirational Quotes To Be Successful In School, Work and Life
- Do.Or Do not. There is no try." - Yoda, Jedi Master.
- "To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don't, you're going to regret it." - Catherine Cook, co-founder of MyYearbook.
- "It's not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen." - Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance.
- "I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game's winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that's why I succeed." - Michael Jordan, NBA Hall of Famer.
- "There's nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team." - Jason Fried, founder of Basecamp.
- "Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard." - Guy Kawasaki, founder of AllTop.
- "If you just work on stuff that you like and you're passionate about, you don't have to have a master plan with how things will play out." - Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook.
- "Never give in-never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill, British Prime Minister.
- "There's lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there's only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it's to change the world." - Phil Libin, co-founder and CEO of All Turtles.
- "The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world." - Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.
- "Obviously, everyone wants to be successful, but I want to be looked back on as very innovative, very trusted and ethical and ultimately making a big difference in the world.” - Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google.
- "The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand." - Vince Lombardi, head coach of the Green Bay Packers (1959-1967).
- "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
- "If you're not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business." - Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald's.
- "Always deliver more than expected." - Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
- "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." - Mark Twain, author.
- "You shouldn't focus on why you can't do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions." - Steve Case, co-founder of AOL.
- "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein, physicist.
- "I'm convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance." - Steve Jobs, co-founder and CEO of Apple.
- "Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again." - Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group.
- "I hate how many people think, "glass half-empty" when their glass is really four-fifths full. I'm grateful when I have one drop in the glass because I know exactly what to do with it." - Gary Vaynerchuk, co-founder and CEO of VaynerMedia.
- "It's hard to beat a person who never gives up." - Babe Ruth, Major League Baseball Hall of Famer.
- "Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success." - Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter.
- "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try." - Beverly Sills, opera singer.
- "If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." - Martin Luther King, Jr., pastor, activist, humanitarian and Civil Rights leader.
- "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft.
- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison, inventor.
- "Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice." - Peter Drucker, management consultant, educator, and author.
- "Success is how high you bounce after you hit bottom." - General George Patton.
- "Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will." - Zig Ziglar, author, salesman, and motivational speaker.
- "I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying." - Jay Z
- "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney, co-founder of the Walt Disney Company.
There you have it folks 32 inspirational quotes to be successful in school, work and life. Though some of the quotes do not look like they can be applicable to your life right now, they will still be extremely useful when you change and alter them to suit your needs. It is time to step out of your comfort zone, take risks and strive for excellence. Remember that nothing worthwhile comes easily. Most importantly: NEVER, EVER GIVE UP! Never surrender and keep trying. Rise up against the odds.
Images credit: Shutterstock