Ingredients for Chiffon Cake
Jasmine girl was preparing the baking paper
This is how you crack your eggs!
Add the heated vegetable oil
Add the egg yolks
Add your fresh milk
Time to sieve your flour
Obviously he had a fun time with the flour
Measuring the vanilla essence
Add the vanilla essence
It is time to mix things (ingredients) up!
Mixing the sugar and egg white for about 5 minutes
Until the sugar is truly dissolved and the texture of mixture is smooth
Now add all the ingredients (A & B) together
Make sure to stir all the ingredients evenly
Chiffon Cake Recipe (STEP-BY-STEP)
Ingredients to make Chiffon Cake
- 6 eggs
- 75ml of vegetable oil
- 60 ml fresh milk (preferably full cream)
- 1 cup of sieved flour
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 80 grams of sugar
Jasmine girl added some cocoa for her Chiffon Cake
It is ready to go into the oven!
Are you ready to be steam-baked Chiffon Cake?
Set the temperature at 160℃ for 60 minutes
Instructions to make Chiffon Cake
- Heat 75ml of vegetable oil until tiny bubbles start emerging
- Separate egg yolk and the egg white.
- Prepare Ingredient A by mixing egg yolk, heated vegetable oil, fresh milk, flour and vanilla essence together.
- Mix and beat Ingredient A evenly.
- Prepare Ingredient B by mixing egg white and sugar.
- Beat the mixture of egg white and sugar until it is well mixed and that the sugar is dissolved.
- Mix Ingredient A and B together in a baking pan. Make sure it is evenly mixed.
- Preheat the oven at 150℃ for 5 minutes.
- Insert a tray and add some boiling water.
- Place your baking pan on the tray with the boiling water.
- Steam-bake your Chiffon cake for 1 hour at 160℃.
Watch Simple Steps To Bake A Chiffon Cake
Hot, fresh and fluffy chiffon cake!
Our Chiffon Cake is ready
Honestly it is relatively easy to make a chiffon cake with your children. You do not need a lot of ingredients and it can be done in just a few simple steps. According to my wife if you want to try baking a cake for the first time, then this chiffon cake is the first cake that you should attempt to bake with your oven. That is why this is the first cake that she taught our children to bake.
They baked Chiffon Cake for their beloved mother. 😘