Almost everyone is my family has a sweet tooth and that is why from time to time we would make a trip to Bel Pasto to have a slice or two of our favourite tiramisu cake to gratify our yearning. Then again travelling almost 2 hours might be a bit of a stretch for us hence my wife has decided to make our very own tiramisu cake. We got ourselves a premium mixer from Innofood to make sure that our tiramisu cake can be perfectly done.
Behold our latest kitchen gadget-Innofood Professional Series Stand Mixer
Innofood KT-7600 Professional Series Stand Mixer (Jade Blue)
Making our own Tiramisu cake was actually not that difficult at all. You just need to prepare the ingredients and of course the required equipment (Mixer) to do so. Knowing that we need to really mix the main ingredients well, I am glad that we have our highly rated Innofood KT-7600 Professional Series Stand Mixer (7.0 Litre) to get the job done like a pro (a~hem). So let's get started shall we? Firstly we need to gather the ingredients. So what do we need?
The baker in the house 😀
Jordan and Jasmine have got the ingredients ready!
Ingredients Needed To Make Tiramisu Cake
500 grams of cream cheese (softened)
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
2 cups of whipping cream
2 packs of ladyfingers biscuits
1 cup of cold black coffee
1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
Do note that this version of Tiramisu cake that my wife had made was without the usual mascarpone cheese and eggs. Instead we used cream cheese as the substitute and it was equally creamy and delicious to say the least. Now let's start making our Tiramisu cake shall we?
Tiramisu Cake Recipe Step-by-step
- By using the mixer, whisk the 2 cups of whipping cream at high speed until it is creamy and even. Then store it in the fridge.
- Again use your mixer to whisk your 500 grams of cream cheese at medium speed first. Continue until it is creamy.
- Gradually add sugar to the whisked cream cheese and then change the mixer's speed to high speed.
- Add vanilla extract and continue to whisk the mixed ingredients until it is super creamy, smooth and well combined.
- Add the whipping cream to the mixture and mix them well manually until the mixture is well blended together.
- The mixture will be ready once it is creamy and smooth without any presence of lumps or clustering. This can only be achieved by whisking the whipping cream well and mixing the cream cheese and other ingredients perfectly (Thanks to my Innofood Stand Mixer 😄)
- Then you can dip the ladyfingers into the chilled/cold coffee very briefly and immediately arrange them in a tray nicely. Remember that you should not dip the ladyfingers too long or they will become soggy later.
- After adding one layer of the coffee-soaked ladyfingers, add the mixed ingredients onto the ladyfingers. Make sure you spread the ingredients evenly to cover to layer of ladyfingers.
- Add another layer of ladyfingers before spreading another layer of the mixed ingredients on top.
- The next step will be the "icing" on the cake by adding unsweetened cocoa powder on top of the mixed ingredients.
- Last but not least, store your tiramisu cake in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight.
- Voila~your tiramisu cake is ready.
First whisk the whipping cream
Look at the mixed ingredients so smooth~thanks to our Innofood stand mixer
Next let's lay our ladyfingers
Dipped those "fingers" in the chilled coffee quickly
Now to add our mixed ingredients on top of the ladyfingers
Covering the second layer of ladyfingers
Almost there 😋
Evenly spread the ingredients to make flawless looking Tiramisu cake
The final touches with cocoa powder
Honestly speaking this Tiramisu cake that my wife had made is almost as good as the ones that we usually have at cafes (if not better 😋). I particularly love the texture and flavour of the cake thanks to the well-mixed ingredients. That is why it is important to make sure that you are using a reliable mixer that can do everything that you need in your kitchen when you bake cookies and cakes that your family will surely be drooling of. That is why yours truly me highly recommend Innofood Professional Series Stand Mixer.
Ta~our Tiramisu Cake is ready
After being stored in the refrigerator for 6 hours
Do you want a slice of our homemade cake? 😊
6 Reasons to Choose Innofood Professional Series Stand Mixer
1. Huge Capacity: One of the main reasons why a lot of people choose this mixer is because of its 7.0 litre huge capacity that can accommodate any of your baking needs be it for personal weekend treats or batches of cookies for your family, relatives and friends during festivals such as Chinese New Year. By the way, did I mention that it can knead dough up to 2KG in weight?
7.0 Litre Capacity
2. Tilt-head Design: Ease of use is important when we are busy baking in the kitchen right? That is why this Innofood Mixer is an ideal choice for my wife as the tilt-head design makes it easy to remove the bowl or accessories without any hassles. I must say that it is ergonomically designed mixer for the kitchen!
3. High Quality Built: The moment you lay your eyes on the Innofood Mixer, you will definitely be swooned by its beautiful look. More importantly when you start to use the mixer, you will notice that the built is exceptionally premium. Instead of using cast iron, it is constructed by using aluminium to provide a lighter and more durable finishing.
Precision in speed
4. LED 11-Speed Push Button Control: This is another feature that my wife really loves about Innofood mixer-speed control. Those who love to bake will immediately tell you that speed sensitivity matters when you want to bake the perfect cakes or cookies. Equipped with a whopping 11 different speed, you can bake anything till your heart's content.
5. Splash Guard: Admit it! Sometimes baking can get a bit messy right? Thanks to the inclusion of a removable splash guard, you can now enjoy your baking time in the kitchen while mixing your ingredients without worrying of anything splashing out of the mixer. So you will not waste time cleaning and instead spend more time baking those cookies that your family love.
The "Silent" stand mixer
6. Ultra Low Noise Level: How many of you could not bake at home because your mixer will be making loud noises that will wake your babies or toddlers up? Fret not~if you are using Innofood Mixer, the noise level produced is merely 60dB or lesser. So you can hit the switch and start whisking your eggs.
Watch How We Made Our Tiramisu Cake
All in all, my wife is really happy to finally have her very own premium mixer that can do everything for her. She is full of praise for her new kitchen gadget that can fulfill all her baking needs. In fact, she is spending more time baking cakes and cookies for our family especially the chocolate cookies that our kids love so much. Indeed a happy wife is a happy family. I am glad that I got this Innofood Professional Series Stand Mixer for her.
For more information about Innofood Professional Series Stand Mixer, please visit:
I love Tiramisu Cake 😋