Today marks our annual Malaysia Day which celebrates the formation of Malaysia which saw the unification of Malaya, North Borneo (Sabah), Sarawak and the Singapore. To celebrate this historic day, Wonda Coffee Malaysia has unveiled 4 different flavours of coffee. These 4 limited edition of coffee variants are also released in conjunction with the international coffee day next month (1st of October). So have you already tasted these 4 flavours of coffee?
Nothing beats indulging in good blends of coffee
When I first stumbled upon these 4 different flavours of coffee from Wonda, I was pleasantly surprised. So instead of the usual blend of coffee such as latte, black coffee or cappuccino, we could now taste coffee from different places. Since these coffee are meant to celebrate Malaysia Day, hence coffee from 4 different states had been handpicked for us to indulge in. The 4 states whose coffee have been selected by Wonda Coffee are Penang, Sarawak, Johor and Kelantan. Honestly I think this idea is really interesting and fun.
4 Flavours of Wonda Coffee To Celebrate Malaysia Day
1. Johor Edition: Dark roast with smoky bitterness
2. Kelantan Edition: Charcoal roasted with nutty flavour
3. Penang Edition: Light roast with milky flavour.
4. Sarawak Edition: Full bodied with slight bitterness
Yours truly me had enjoyed all 4 flavours of these limited edition Wonda Coffee. Honestly speaking I love all four of the variants as each of them is distinctively unique and flavourful. But I really have to choose then my pick would be the Kelantan edition which is charcoal roasted with nutty flavour. Perhaps I love the scent of the charcoal roasted coffee beans and the nutty taste which comes with it. Still all four are equally enjoyable and if you are a coffee lover like me, it is time to get a bit adventurous and try out these 4 different flavours.
Collect all 4 flavours of the Malaysia Day Edition Wonda Coffee at the following outlets:
- WONDA JOHOR Edition Coffee at Kedai Mesra Petronas.
- WONDA Sarawak Edition Coffee at 7-Eleven outlets.
- WONDA PENANG Edition Coffee at Shell Select outlets
- WONDA KELANTAN Edition Coffee at myNews outlets
- WONDA Malaysia Day Edition 4-can pack (assorted variants) at Tesco
For more information about Wonda Coffee Malaysia Day Edition, head over to: