Jordan boy decided to make Mocha Chocolate Chips ice cream for me on Father's Day. Since he has always witnessed first hand how his mommy and sister bake cakes and cookies, my son insisted that he should be "creating" something for his daddy as well. Knowing that I love coffee and chocolate a lot, Jordan boy chose to make Mocha Ice Cream with tonnes of chocolate chips. Who would not love ice cream with plenty of chocolate chips right?
Make Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice Cream in 8 Simple Steps
Technically what he had made was more like chocolate plus coffee instead of real mocha. Also known as mochaccino, the name is actually derived from the city of Mocha in Yemen which is one of the early places for coffee traders. Still the name Mocha has been synonymous with the combination of coffee and chocolate right? So let's see how Jordan boy created his very own Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 400 grams of whipping cream
- 140 grams of sweetened condensed milk
- 60 grams cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of coffee powder + 1 sachet of Instant Nescafe
- Chocolate chips (Plenty of Chocolate Chips)
Instructions: How To Make Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Use a beater to mix the coffee powder, instant coffee, sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder together. Set aside.
- IMPORTANT: Place your stainless steel mixing bowl in the fridge to chill it for at least 20 minutes.
- Whisk the whipping cream in the chilled stainless steel mixing bowl until it is well mixed (stiff peaks).
- Then add the mixture of coffee powder, sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder into the whipped cream.
- Mix all the ingredients together using a mixer for around 1 minute.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well with all the ingredients.
- Transfer all the mixture into a container and garnish your ice cream (top) with more chocolate chips.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours.
Add coffee powder and instant coffee together
Add your cocoa powder and sweetened condensed milk
Stir all the ingredients until they are well-mixed
Now it is time for the important whipping cream!
Add in the mixture of coffee powder, cocoa powder, sweetened condensed milk
Mix the ingredients briefly
Add in your chocolate chips (Look at his hand 😂)
Choose premium high quality chocolate chips 😋
Mix them well and we are almost done. Almost!
Jordan boy making a few final stirs to make sure it is well-mixed
He then ensured that the transferred ice cream was completely settled without a trace of bubble inside by lifting the container up and slamming it down *gently*
Last but not least garnish your Mocha Ice Cream chocolate chips 🤤
Freeze for at least 8 hours!
Watch how you can make your own Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
There you have it folks~unbelievably delicious Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice Cream that can be made in just 8 simple steps. Honestly speaking this is the best Mocha ice cream I have ever tasted in my life. His ice cream was really creamy, smooth and of course really rich in coffee and cocoa. In fact I would say that his ice cream is way better than those expensive ice cream sold outside. Jordan boy had really pulled it off in his very first attempt to make this ice cream for me. Of course he was guided in detail by his mother. I really needed to thank my wife for her patience as meticulously showed our son how to craft his own ice cream. So Jordan boy, thank you for making this Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice Cream cake for me on Father's Day. 😍
Learn how to make your very own Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice Cream now!
Who wants to eat Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice Cream?